Cat Boarding at Pet Doctors Thordon
Our Cat Boarding facility provides a comfortable, friendly and safe home away from home for your furry friend.
If you’re looking to take a well deserved break or need to head away on a business trip, our dedicated cat boarding facilities offer you complete peace of mind.
What your cat receives at our cattery
- Each cat will enjoy a spacious ‘room.'
- Litter trays are changed at least twice daily.
- All cats are fed morning and night.
- Lots of places to hide and ledges to climb to.
- A window overlooking the clinic that the cats enjoy watching us work.
- If your kitten or cat falls ill whilst you are away, they will receive the best care with trained veterinary nurses and veterinarians available to help.
Prior to checking in
- All cats boarding with us need all of their vaccinations to be up to date prior to their stay.
- If you would like your little one to have a health check and vaccination, please make an appointment with one of our veterinarians prior to their cattery admission date.
Bookings for long weekends, school holidays and the Christmas festive period fill up fast.
To book, please use our online enquiry form or call us on 473 2674.